SV: [ANE-2] Proto-Semitic lexicon

  • Thomas L. Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Perhaps the following is what you are looking for:
      P. Fronzaroli, "Studi sul Lessico Commune Semitico" I-VI, in Academia Nazionale dei Lincei Rendiconti della Classe di scienze morali, Storiche e Filologiche, Series 8, vols. 19-20 and 23-24 (1964-1969).
      Thomas

      Thomas L. Thompson
      University of Copenhagen

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        As I said, at least seven installments were published: the last one I know of is in vol. 26 (1971).