Re: [ANE-2] arch. news in Haaretz

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      It strikes me that the contents of the article on the Shalem center don't precisely comport with objectivity. I realize that Haaretz is a left-wing paper, but the tone of the article was exceedingly objectionable even if, as I assume, most of the actual facts are correct.

      george
      gfsomsel

      defend the truth till death.

      - Jan Hus