OT: Kee on Synagogues

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      If anyone here has access to the online edition of New Testament Studies
      and is willing to down load some articles for me, I'd be grateful to
      receive the following ones by H.C. Kee on Synagogues:

      "The transformation of the synagogue after 70 CE : its import for early
      Christianity" New Testament Studies 36 (1990) 1-24.

      "The Changing Meaning of Synagogue : A response to Richard Oster.
      New Testament Studies 40 (1994) 281-283.

      "Defining the First-Century CE Synagogue : Problems and Progress",
      New Testament Studies 41 (1995) 481-500.

      as well as the one by Richard Oster that Kee replies to:

      "Supposed anachronism in Luke-Acts' use of synagoge : a rejoinder to H C
      Kee," New Testament Studies 39 (1993) 178-208.

      Jeffrey
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.