Re: To what purposes such research?

  • funhistory
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2007
      > Perhaps you should take a look at the protocols again
      > Yitzhak Sapir

      I sincerely apologize for my previous instance of "name-calling"
      directed towards Dr. Jim West (in Message #6649). It was completely
      inappropriate in this forum, & was a clear violation of ANE-2's
      protocols. It would've been posted sooner were it not for some
      extenuating circumstances complicated by my combining of several

      I appreciate all the info everyone contributes to this list, & will
      definitely continue reading, but will be unsubscribing to ensure I
      don't let my passion get out of control again (at least not here).
      I'll address Mr. Zias in detail elsewhere, & commend Dr. van der Veen
      for his excellent contribution to the matter (Message #6674).

      George Michael Grena, II
      Redondo Beach, CA