unsigned messages

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      The moderators of ANE-2 have received recently a spate of unsigned or
      only partially signed messages.

      I remind List members of the ANE-2 protocol on signatures to which,
      through the act of subscribing to ANE-2, list members are bound:

      "Public postings to ANE-2 must include the full name of the contributor
      and some indication of social location and/or academic affiliation at
      the end of each post. Pseudonyms and "handles" are not an acceptable
      substitute on ANE-2. Names and addresses as they appear in headers are
      not sufficient identification. "

      Please note that any unsigned or partially signed messages sent to ANE-2
      will be rejected by the moderators.

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)