Re: [ANE-2] ESA font for Windows?

  • Brian Roberts
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2007
      Thanks, Peter. I'm checking omniglot as we speak. I saw a Ge'ez font there too that could prove valuable. :)

      I'm migrating over from my old Mac to my wife's newer, shinier Windows machine (my Mac, love her much as I do, is ten years old and only starts up half the time, so she's on her last legs). So, a Mac font, although, in an ideal world is what I'd prefer, is not what I've been dealt.

      Again, much thanks for the reference.

      R. Brian Roberts
      Amateur researcher in Biblical Archaeology

      "Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@...> wrote:
      Have you tried omniglot.com?

      If you wanted a Mac font, I'd send you to Ecological Linguistics (ecoling@...), but I don't know whether there's a Windows version.