Re: 2 Questions for Yuval Goren

  • dhyphenf
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
      Dear Trudy,
      I'm sorry for the delay in replying; I have only now seen your note.
      I would not want to leave the impression that I am only interested in
      the ancient Israelites (whose history, in any case, cannot be
      separated from that those of its neighbors). The main point I wanted
      to make to this list is that Marjo Korpel, like all scholars, is the
      best judge of what her research interests ought to be, and that her
      decisions regarding what she studies not be disparaged by insults.
      Steve Feldman