Re: [ANE-2] New Discovery in Ebla

  • Antonio Lombatti
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
      Hi Laura,

      the official website of the Italian archaeological expedition at Ebla
      (www.ebla.it) is still under construction and there are no updates on
      this latest discovery. Prof. Matthiae is still in Syria and I've not
      been able to contact him. Therefore, the only information I have is
      that newspaper article.

      As for you paper (by the way, congratulations), I've seen it last
      week and I've already written a post about it on my blog.

      Ciao,
      Antonio Lombatti

      http://www.antoniolombatti.it