RE: [ANE-2] New Discovery in Ebla

  • Laura Bizzarro
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hola Antonio

      Me interesa el tema de Ebla, y de los descubrimiento de Mattieh, tenés info
      en italiano o en ingles disponible???

      Me han publicado un artículo mío en la Universidad del Salvador de Buenos
      Aires; te envío el link

      <http://www.transoxiana.org/12/bizzarro-mesianismo_qumran.php>
      http://www.transoxiana.org/12/bizzarro-mesianismo_qumran.php

      espero comentarios, está en español; escribime en Italiano

      Saludos

      Lic. Laura Bizzarro

      Universidad Católica Argentina

      Tel.: 15-6018-1178

      Email: lafabiwd@...

      lafabiz@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hi Laura,

        the official website of the Italian archaeological expedition at Ebla
        (www.ebla.it) is still under construction and there are no updates on
        this latest discovery. Prof. Matthiae is still in Syria and I've not
        been able to contact him. Therefore, the only information I have is
        that newspaper article.

        As for you paper (by the way, congratulations), I've seen it last
        week and I've already written a post about it on my blog.

        Ciao,
        Antonio Lombatti

        http://www.antoniolombatti.it