Re: [ANE-2] Re: [biblical-studies] Eric Cline and the Boston Globe

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 5:06 PM
      Joe is right, it's must reading.

      Also, Eric has written:

      In addition to everything else, your readers may be interested in the
      following. I created and uploaded seven small videos to YouTube
      yesterday – they are relevant snippets (ranging from two to five minutes
      in length each) from a discussion/debate about my book that was held at
      National Geographic on Wednesday, 19 September, and which involved
      myself, Randall Younker of Andrews University, Tremper Longman III of
      Westmont College, Hershel Shanks of Biblical Archaeology Review, and
      Alan Mairson of National Geographic (as moderator).

      Interested persons should type in "Biblical Mystery Realities" on
      YouTube or simply click on the following link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnnXdRCjVUQ
      ...and can then click on "More From This User" and the rest of the
      videos should all come up...The one entitled "Exodus and Santorini
      Eruption" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wtwnfYVQUo ) is particularly
      fun. There may be more to follow, but this is all that I and my editor
      have had time to create so far.

      --
      Jim West, ThD