Maps

  • George Athas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 5:40 PM
      Hi folks!

      The institution I work at is currently developing a resource base for maps to be used by faculty for commercial purposes in books, CD's, DVD's, and other such products. Does anyone have a comparable resource base at their institution and/or knowledge of costs involved?

      Thanks in advance.

      (Apologies for cross-posting.)

      Best Regards,

      GEORGE ATHAS