Re: Labayu/Saul territory map?

  • goranson@duke.edu
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 17, 2007
      Hi Scott,
      I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it does have (page
      16=3 of
      3 in pdf) a map with grayed-in area and the caption mentions Saul and Labayu:
      http://www.newchronology.org/tfiles/022250A/08a014.pdf
      ISIS: Journal of the Ancient Chronology Forum
      THE NEW CHRONOLOGY DEBATE - The Kingdom of Labayu - Peter van der Veen replies
      to Margreet Steiner
      P. VAN DER VEEN
      VOLUME 08 - Pages 14 - 16 - Year 1999

      best