Re: [ANE-2] More statistical analysis of the Talpiot Tomb

  • Doug Weller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hi Jim,

      > Listers following the ongoing debate about Talpiot may find this new
      > essay to be of interest.

      > http://www.lccc.wy.edu/Index.aspx?page=547

      > It's a PDF.

      > Best

      > Jim

      I note that they don't question whether the name interpreted as Jesus does actually mean Jesus, shouldn't a probability have been assigned to that? I know it's been questioned by others.

      For anyone wondering what lccc is, it's Laramie County Community College.

      Doug

      --
      Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
      Director and Moderator The Hall of Ma'at http://www.thehallofmaat.com