Re: [ANE-2] Tel Rehov beehives - press release online!

  • Yitzhak Sapir
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      On 9/3/07, Nachum Applbaum wrote:
      > Ami Mazar has published a press release about the beehives excavated at
      > Tel Rehov.
      > He asked me to add this release to the Tel Rehov website. Keep in mind
      > that this is only a press release and there is a lot of work still
      > ahead.
      > You can view the press release (with a few pictures) at:
      > http://www.rehov.org/bee.htm

      In addition to the above link, list readers may want to read the following
      about Egyptian beekeeping:

      A discussion of apicultural scenes in Egypt:
      http://library.thinkquest.org/C0121761/22.htm

      A large photo of a bee scene from Pabasa's tomb:
      http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=523642070&size=o

      Yitzhak Sapir