Tel Rehov beehives - press release online!

  • napplbaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Ami Mazar has published a press release about the beehives excavated at
      Tel Rehov.
      He asked me to add this release to the Tel Rehov website. Keep in mind
      that this is only a press release and there is a lot of work still
      ahead.
      You can view the press release (with a few pictures) at:
      http://www.rehov.org/bee.htm

      Nachum Applbaum
    • Yitzhak Sapir
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        On 9/3/07, Nachum Applbaum wrote:
        > Ami Mazar has published a press release about the beehives excavated at
        > Tel Rehov.
        > He asked me to add this release to the Tel Rehov website. Keep in mind
        > that this is only a press release and there is a lot of work still
        > ahead.
        > You can view the press release (with a few pictures) at:
        > http://www.rehov.org/bee.htm

        In addition to the above link, list readers may want to read the following
        about Egyptian beekeeping:

        A discussion of apicultural scenes in Egypt:
        http://library.thinkquest.org/C0121761/22.htm

        A large photo of a bee scene from Pabasa's tomb:
        http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=523642070&size=o

        Yitzhak Sapir