SV: [ANE-2] re: the world's best festschrift title

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
      George was hinting at the P.R. Davies Festschroft with this title:

      In Search of Philip R. Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?

      I believe that it was not meant for ANE-2 but for Jim West's list where
      there has been a short discussion about this title.

      Niels Peter Lemche
    • George Athas
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
        "In Search of Philip Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?"

        (stroke of genius - I laughed out loud when I read it)

        Best Regards,

        GEORGE ATHAS
        Moore Theological College (Sydney)
        1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042, Australia