RE: [ANE-2] re: the world's best festschrift title

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
      I must have deleted something. What title do you refer to?
      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
        George was hinting at the P.R. Davies Festschroft with this title:

        In Search of Philip R. Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?

        I believe that it was not meant for ANE-2 but for Jim West's list where
        there has been a short discussion about this title.

        Niels Peter Lemche
      • George Athas
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
          "In Search of Philip Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?"

          (stroke of genius - I laughed out loud when I read it)

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
            thank you for this clarification
            Victor