RE: [ANE-2] re: the world's best festschrift title

  • George Athas
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
      Haha! What a brilliant title!

      Full marks (for once) to T&T Clark International (which is to be
      distinguished from the venerable old T&T Clark publishing house).

      Best Regards,

      GEORGE ATHAS
      Moore Theological College (Sydney)
      1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042, Australia
      Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774
    • victor avigdor hurowitz
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
        I must have deleted something. What title do you refer to?
        Victor Hurowitz
        BGU

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
          George was hinting at the P.R. Davies Festschroft with this title:

          In Search of Philip R. Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?

          I believe that it was not meant for ANE-2 but for Jim West's list where
          there has been a short discussion about this title.

          Niels Peter Lemche
        • George Athas
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
            "In Search of Philip Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?"

            (stroke of genius - I laughed out loud when I read it)

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
              thank you for this clarification
              Victor