re: the world's best festschrift title

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
      Eisenbrauns has it MUCH cheaper.

      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~BURINSEAR

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD

    • George Athas
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
        Haha! What a brilliant title!

        Full marks (for once) to T&T Clark International (which is to be
        distinguished from the venerable old T&T Clark publishing house).

        Best Regards,

        GEORGE ATHAS
        Moore Theological College (Sydney)
        1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042, Australia
        Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774
      • victor avigdor hurowitz
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
          I must have deleted something. What title do you refer to?
          Victor Hurowitz
          BGU

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
            George was hinting at the P.R. Davies Festschroft with this title:

            In Search of Philip R. Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?

            I believe that it was not meant for ANE-2 but for Jim West's list where
            there has been a short discussion about this title.

            Niels Peter Lemche
          • George Athas
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
              "In Search of Philip Davies: Whose Festschrift is it Anyway?"

              (stroke of genius - I laughed out loud when I read it)

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2007
                thank you for this clarification
                Victor