Caves in Galilee

  • Eliot Braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      I've often pondered about the archaeological content of the caves in this article in Haaretz. However, as a devout acrophobe and with morre than a tinge of claustrophobia, I've eschewed any opportunity to visit them. Nice to know someone takes an interest. My guess (and hope) is that if they will ever be seriously researched, they will also produce some interesting late prehistoric finds.

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      Ha-oren 12, Har Adar, Israel 90836
      Tel. 972-2-5345687