Re: ebay ads on ANE

  • stako9
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2007
      Also, go to zubal.com and type in the key word field rrw and see all of our recent editions to our egyptology collection. Yes, we stand to make a profit, but we just want the books to get into the hands of people who need the information the most. We will not be inundating your group with posts, I just thought it might be helpful.

      Regards,

      Brian Stakolich

      Zubal Books / John T. Zubal, Inc.
      2969 West 25th Street
      Cleveland, OH 44113

      ph: 216-241-7640
      fax: 216-241-6966

      http:///www.zubal.com

      Since 1961, the leader in scholarly book acquisition and placement