Champollion

  • stako9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007
      Hello,

      We are a large bookstore in Cleveland named Zubal Books, specializing in many scholarly subjects. We have a large egyptology collection and we are beginnig to post some of the folios on ebay. Our website is zubal.com and the link to our latest edition Champollion Monuments de l'Egypte Rare folios is below. Yes, of course we stand to make a profit off this, however, I am primarily interested in getting this in the hands of researchers and students.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Champollion-Monuments-de-lEgypte-Rare-Rare-folios_W0QQitemZ330146866516QQihZ014QQcategoryZ29223QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

      Best Regards,

      Brian Stakolich

      Zubal Books / John T. Zubal, Inc.
      2969 West 25th Street
      Cleveland, OH 44113

      fax: 216-241-6966

      http:///www.zubal.com

      Since 1961, the leader in scholarly book acquisition and placement