CBA

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 8:52 AM
      I hope this little intrusion into the quietude and solitude of your
      holiday week won't come as too troublesome. But, in about a month the
      Catholic Biblical Association meets at the University of Santa Clara and
      I wonder if other list persons besides myself will be attending?

      If so, perhaps we could arrange a moment (as is the custom at the SBL)
      to 'meet and greet' at the book exhibit hall.

      If others are attending I would be happy to arrange time and place.

      Thanks and enjoy your holiday!

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD