Re: [ANE-2] conservation of sites

  • Sam WOLFF
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2007
      How about preservation of mudbrick structures in the Levant, with the Gezer Middle Bronze Age gateway as a test case?

      Sam Wolff
      Co-Director
      Gezer Archaeological Project

      Hello,

      I recently got a master degree in archaeology and I'm now following a
      master program in conservation of monuments and sites (in Belgium).
      I'm looking for an interesting thesis subject on
      conservation/restoration of near eastern archaeological sites.
      If you have any interesting idea's please let me know.

      Thank you,

      Jonas Van Looveren

      Recent Activity
      a.. 8New Members