[ANE-2] Dominus Flevit Inscriptions

  • ANTONIO LOMBATTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2007
      After the documentary The Lost Tomb of Jesus, many foreign scholars
      asked my about the ossuaries of the Dominus Flevit. Since the
      publication by Bagatti and Milik is out of print and the it was
      written in Italian, I've uploaded on my website the full list of
      inscriptions found on the 122 ossuaries. Hope this will be helpful.

      http://www.antoniolombatti.it/B/Blog/3BF5DF28-60DF-4E90-
      BB09-478530685A32.html

      Best regards,

      Antonio Lombatti