Peter Ucko

  • Mitch Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      I'm saddened to announce the passing of Prof. Peter Ucko, recently
      retired as director of the Institute of Archaeology at University
      College London, key player in the founding of the World Archaeological
      Congress, and general editor of the Institute publications series that
      we publish. He died at home in London Thursday June 14.
      mitch allen, publisher
      Left Coast Press, Inc.