etana-abzu-news@listhost.uchicago.edu, forum@sbl-site.org

  • cejo@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Another large set of Etana Cor Texts is coming online. I'll be adding them to the database in groups as they come availabie.

      New this weekend are:

      Augapfel, Julius. Babylonische Rechtsurkunden. Artaxerxes I. und Darius II.
      Barton, George A. Haverford Library Collection, Cuneiform Tablets, Documents From the Temple Archives of Telloh, Part I
      Barton, George A. Haverford Library Collection, Cuneiform Tablets, Documents From the Temple Archives of Telloh, Part II
      Barton, George A. Haverford Library Collection, Cuneiform Tablets, Documents From the Temple Archives of Telloh, Part III
      Bezold, C. Catalogue of the Cuneiform Tablets in the Kouyunjik Collection of the British Museum Volume I
      Bezold, C. Catalogue of the Cuneiform Tablets in the Kouyunjik Collection of the British Museum Volume II
      Bezold, C. Catalogue of the Cuneiform Tablets in the Kouyunjik Collection of the British Museum Volume III
      Bezold, C. Catalogue of the Cuneiform Tablets in the Kouyunjik Collection of the British Museum Volume IV
      Bezold, C. Catalogue of the Cuneiform Tablets in the Kouyunjik Collection of the British Museum Volume V
      Clay, Albert T. Babylonian Records in the Library of J. Pierpont Morgan. Babylonian Business Transactions of the First Millennium
      B.C.
      Clay, Albert T. Babylonian Records in the Library of J. Pierpont Morgan. Part II Legal Documents from Erech

      You can access them at the ETANA Core Texts page: http://www.etana.org/coretexts.shtml
      or via the "View items recently added to ABZU" link at: http://www.etana.org/abzu/

      All of these digitized books are made available as part of a USAID grant to assist Iraqi universities rebuild their archaeology
      programs and collections. Prof. Elizabeth Stone was the Principal Investigator for this grant, administered at Stony Brook
      University in New York State. See also the SBL Forum entry at: http://www.sbl-site.org/Article.aspx?ArticleId=537

      -Chuck Jones-