Crocodiles are alive and well in the desert ... [was Re: [ANE-2] Re: Re: Living in the desert

  • Ariel L. Szczupak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      ... of Mauritania.

      Just now I was taking a cigarette break and flipping TV channels when
      I heard this sentence :) It was a documentary on BBC Prime called
      "Lost Crocodiles of the Pharaohs" (actually it's still being
      broadcast as I'm writing this). I don't have time to watch the entire
      program, but in the few minutes I did watch there was a beautiful
      shot of several large crocodiles on desert rocks near the pool of a
      small oasis. The pool and the desert rocks around it look very much
      like some segments of Nahal Arugot near Ein Gedi or the oasis near
      Sde Boker. Synchronicity ...

      Ariel.

      ---
      Ariel L. Szczupak
      AMIS-JLM (Ricercar Ltd.)
      POB 4707, Jerusalem, Israel 91401
      Phone: +972-2-5619660 Fax: +972-2-5634203
      ane.als@...