Re: [ANE-2] Re: Ak. La'a:tu - swallow? gorge? chew?

  • Ariel L. Szczupak
    Message 1 of 28 , May 1 3:22 PM
      At 11:03 PM 5/1/2007, ík <tomas.marik@...> wrote:
      >Dear Ariel,
      >
      >did you take a look into the SED (Militarev - Kogan, Semitic
      >Etymological Dictionary. Vol. I. Anatomy of Man and Animals, Münster
      >2000 [= AOAT 278/1])

      No - because I don't have it. In my next library "field day". Thanks
      for the ref.

      >where it is listed as No. 176?

      "It" being which of the roots I mentioned?

      ane.als@...
    • Allan Adler
      Message 2 of 28 , May 25 12:13 AM
        I think that, in a recent thread, maybe the one mentioned in the subject
        line, someone mentioned in passing that his students have to memorize
        Labat's Manuel. I own Labat's book and wouldn't mind knowing how one
        goes about memorizing it. To me, it looks overwhelming.
        --
        Ignorantly,
        Allan Adler <ara@...>