how they did it, built the pyramids

  • Eliot Braun
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Presumably this is not an April 1 prank

      http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3383323,00.html

      And I was sure it was done by extraterrestrials

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      Ha-oren 12, Har Adar, Israel 90836
      Tel. 972-2-5345687

    • Doug Weller
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Eliot,

        Sunday, April 1, 2007, 5:25:53 PM, you wrote:

        > Presumably this is not an April 1 prank

        > http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3383323,00.html

        > And I was sure it was done by extraterrestrials

        This seems to be getting some support (Bob Brier and maybe Rainer Stadelmann), and there will be a 6 page article in Archaeology about it.

        Doug
        --
        Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
        Director and Moderator The Hall of Ma'at http://www.thehallofmaat.com