Nazareth -- pottery forms

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 11:49 AM
      The Herodian lamp style is quite unique. One might easily compare a drawing from an expedition report and match it to a photo of one. I have seen them sketched in Bagatti's book. The spout of this style lamp is unique. I put some photos of Herodian Pottery from an exhibit at Ophel in Jerusalem and text about Nazareth on a web page:

      http://dqhall59.com/roman_era_nazareth.htm

      David Q. Hall