Completing membership profiles

  • Paul James Cowie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      A few additional suggestions for those filling in membership profiles for the ANE 2 list,
      now that instructions for creating and maintaining a profile have been supplied:

      *The section marked "Hobbies" (?!) makes an ideal place to include details of research and
      discussion interests, affiliations (if any), experience, etc.

      *The fields labelled "Cool links" (?!) offer members the chance to share some favourite web
      links with the rest of the list.... Do go ahead and fill in your preferred URLs.... Who knows?
      Maybe we'll discover some new gems.....?

      Here is the link to my own profile, giving you an idea of what is possible:

      http://profiles.yahoo.com/pjamescowie

      Hope this helps,

      Paul James Cowie
      BA Hons (Sydney) GradDipEd MA (Macquarie) PhD in candidato

      London, England and Sydney, Australia

      Editor, http://www.ancientneareast.net/
      Area Supervisor, Tel Rehov Excavations, Israel

      PhD Candidate, Department of Ancient History and Archaeology, Macquarie
      University, Sydney, Australia