SV: [ANE-2] Wellcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
      Dear Raz,

      Welcome among us. You will probably get morfe instructions from Jeffrey, our list owner.

      Although it sounds private, I can say that I am enjoing you new book, Just Past? So a little add cannot harm.

      Full title for list members: Raz Kletter, Just Past? The Making of Israeli Archaeology, Equinox, London 2006, which makes very interesting reading

      NPLemche