signatures

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 6:37 AM
      A reminder to those submitting unsigned or partially signed posts to
      ANE-2 that our protocols specifically state that:

      Public postings to ANE-2 must include the full name of the contributor
      and some indication of social location and/or academic affiliation at
      the end of each post. Pseudonyms and "handles" are not an acceptable
      substitute on ANE-2. Names and addresses as they appear in headers are
      not sufficient identification.

      So please ensure that your posts are signed in accordance with the
      above.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

    • Jeffrey B Gibson
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010
        I remind members once again that messages sent to the list that do not
        follow ANE-2 protocols regarding signatures will not be approved.

        Please review our protocols regarding signatures and then insure that
        your messages abide by them.

        Jeffrey Gibson

        --
        Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
          We've recently had a spate of messages from posters who are not adhering
          to our protocol on signatures which requires all posters ti ANE-2 to
          sign their messages with their full name AND an indication of where one
          is posting from and/or one's institutional affiliation.

          Please note that /messages which are not signed properly will *not* be
          posted to the List./

          Jeffrey

          --
          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
          1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2010
            We have once again had a raft of messages which are not signed according
            to ANE-2 protocols. So I feel compelled to remind list members that
            signatures must contain not only _/the full name/_ of the poster, but
            /some _indication of where one lives and/or one's academic affiliation_/.

            Remember, please, that messages that are not signed in this manner _will
            not be posted to the List._

            Yours,

            Jeffrey Gibson

            --
            Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
            1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2012
              We have recently had a spate of messages sent to the list which have not
              followed our protocol on how ANE-2 messages must be signed.

              May I ask (again!) that all posters to ANE-2 review our protocol on how
              properly to sign posts and then insure that your signatures to your
              messages conform with what is set out there

              Messages that do not abide by this protocol will not be posted to the list.

              Jeffrey Gibson -- for the moderators.

              --
              ---
              Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.