Re: Yes Thanks

  • shedsunefertem
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      Dear Jeffrey,

      Me too I am very grateful to see you and the others back on the stage,
      trying to help out as good as you can, to get things started afresh.
      It would be such a shame if we didn't have this sort of forum anymore
      for discussions. May it be that you and the others as mentioned will
      follow in the footsteps of Chuck Jones.

      As I am a full time researcher (including postdoctoral projects at
      Bristol and hopefully soon elsewhere also), I am so dependent on this
      international contact to many great colleagues out there. But I also
      do wish that the list will be moderated well and that the bad tones
      will not return here.

      Best wishes for taking up the task!
      Greetings

      Peter van der Veen PhD