Re: [ANE-2] Job Opening -- Second Posting

  • Andrew Fincke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
      Sounds like Sofia Sotah with all her experience with the "brawls" of her husband's adversary, would be ideal for this Sodomite work.
      Andrew Fincke

      George F Somsel <gfsomsel@...> wrote:
      It has become imperative that this notice regarding job openings for scribes be reposted. We are still in need of a large number of ambidextrous scribes who can produce two copies at the same time. This is necessitated by the speed with which these copies must be reproduced. [Why is it going to take so long for them to invent the printing press and the Xerox machine? We would be saved all of this labor if they were in place now!]. The need for rapid reproduction of these texts is due to the necessity of supplying the various synagogues throughout the country with their own copy. Also, by the prophetic power which has been given me as High Priest, it has come to my attention that there will be a group of crazy monks running around the area of Sodom who will want to copy these manuscripts in addition to composing persharim and certain derivative works based upon them. For some reason they intend to put them in jars and secrete them in the caves of the region. Don't
      ask me for the reason since this has not yet come to me.

      There is another impetus to the rapid production of the Greek version of our texts which has been requested by the Pharaoh. Again, through the prophetic power granted to the High Priest, it has come to my attention that a messianic sect will arise which will use the Greek version in their spread throughout the oecumene. It is necessary that the Greek text not only be in place but well-established throughout the diaspora by the time this movement arises.

      Applications continue to be accepted by the office of the High Priest.

      george
      gfsomsel
      _________