Re: [ANE-2] Adali$xu and Mari

  • Joe Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi Yigal

      I have not seen these inscriptions but I would like to make a comment
      on URU.hal-zi K[a...]. I find it strange they would suggest the land of
      Katmuhu which seems a long way from Tabetu. Could it instead be the
      city of Kahat (Tell Barri) which was within reach of Tabetu (and maybe
      part of the land of this northern Mari)?

      Regards
      Joe Baker ===========\
      Perth                |
      Western Australia ===/