Palaeography of Qumran manuscripts (correction)

  • GREG Doudna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      When I wrote "all Cross 1961 1st CE palaeographic datings go
      back to the effect of de Vaux's and Harding's early 1950s
      announcements..." obviously I meant "all Cross 1961 Qumran text
      1st CE palaeographic datings" and should have worded it that way.
      Greg Doudna

      The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.
      http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2