ABZU Hacking?

  • Gerald Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      For the past few weeks, some ABZU
      updates emails have included "references" to questionable links obviously not intended by ABZU. Some of these links show up on Etana/ABZU search itself. Is ABZU being hacked?

      ------

      Gerald Zimmerman

      One of the multiple epersonalities of

      cyberkotic@...

      http://www.geocities.com/cyberkotic/
    • cejo@uchicago.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Yes there is a hole in the database at Vanderbilt, and I am watching the spam entries. I am on the road at the moment and
        unable to deal with the issue directly, but rest assured that I will do so as soon as I can.

        Sorry for the annoying inconvenience,

        Any other ANE-2 people at AIA/APA in San Diego?

        -Chuck-