Domestication of Animals in the ANE/Egypt

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
      I have prepared a web page with a photo gallery of drawings from the Beni Hasan, Egypt tombs. These images of domesticated animals were photocopied from a 1900 art folio Beni Hasan, by Newberry, Carter, et alia. From what I have read Howard Carter was probably the chief artist responsible for the drawings. This is the same Howard Carter who discovered King Tut's tomb.

      The drawings are in the public domain.

      http://dqhall59.com/Beni_Hasan/index.htm

      David Q. Hall
      dqhall@...