Open Scrolls Project

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      A young and enterprising scholar named Peter Kirby has asked me to bring
      to your attention the new Open Scrolls project -- an effort to bring
      the full critical text and translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls online,
      available for free.

      http://www.openscrolls.org/

      Peter solicits your comments and criticisms and any other thoughts or
      remarks that will help make the project a success. In particular, Peter
      is looking for people competent in Hebrew, Greek, and/or Aramaic to do
      translation. Please see the website or contact Peter Kirby for details
      at peterkirby@....

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --