Re: [ANE-2] Berlinerblau: What's Wrong With the Society of Biblical Literature?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      I'm not sure why Chuck thought this article was on-topic for ANE-2 List, but it looks to me like (e.g. in this excerpt) Mr. Berlinerblau thinks that "biblical scholar" means or ought to mean 'theologian'. I expect that what he complains about not finding in the SBL he'll find right across the hall in the AAR. (I, of course, have no idea what the separation is about. But it happened to the MLA and the LSA about 30 years ago, too.)