More on the Jerusalem Bronze Age cemetery

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      It's, I suppose, a sign of the times that when the report of the
      cemetery has turned up in press outlets outside Israel the focus would
      shift to the ethnicity of the inhabitants- i.e., Canaanites.

      http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20061108-044551-7247r

      I would be fascinated in knowing if any archaeologists on site have
      determined the ethnicity of the inhabitants of the cemetery.

      --
      Jim West, ThD