Re: [ANE-2] a 4000 year old cemetary at the site of the Holyland Park in Jerusalem

  • Eliot Braun
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
      For your information, this is an ongoing project. The cemetery has been
      known for quite a few years and there have been a number of seasons of
      excavation. It is a salvage project that progresses as more and more
      houses are built and the area around them developed. Soon there will be
      no more antiquities to destroy. Other cemeteries, nearby, were excavated
      at Manahat (IAA Reports) and in the area of the big mall at
      Malha.Jerusalem's zoo is built upon a settlement of the EB IV/MB
      I/Intermediate Bronze period, over which lies a settlement of the MB II
      period.

      Would one of the moderators kindly inform me, off list, how to resign
      from this email and sign up on my new address?

      Thank you

      --
      Eliot Braun, Ph. D.
      PO Box 21 (Rehov Ha-oren 12)

    • Robert M Whiting
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
        On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Eliot Braun wrote:

        > Would one of the moderators kindly inform me, off list, how to resign
        > from this email and sign up on my new address?

        Since this seems to be a common problem, it is probably worth replying on
        list. To change the email address you are subscribed under, go to the
        group's home page <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/>. Near the top of
        the page (underneath the current Yahoo adverstising banner) you will see a
        link that says "Edit Membership". Follow this link and you come to a page
        that will show the email addresses that Yahoo has for you and which one
        you are currently subscribed under. If the address you want to change to
        is not listed, click on the link that says "Add new email address". This
        will take you to a page where you can enter the new email address. After
        you add the new address, Yahoo will send a message to that address telling
        you how to respond to verify the address. Once you have responded, the
        new address will appear on your "Edit Membership" page. Simply select the
        new address and don't forget to click on the "Save Changes" button at the
        bottom of the page before leaving the page. Remember, if Yahoo doesn't
        already have the new address, changing the address is a two-step
        procedure. First give Yahoo the new address and verify it and then change
        to the new address and save the change.

        It is also possible to set your membership so that you can post from an
        email address other than the one that you are subscribed under, but this
        is done through the "My Groups" page rather than the "Edit Membership"
        page.

        Bob Whiting
        whiting@...
      • Jack Kilmon