Re: J. W. Crowfoot

  • funhistory
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      > Can anyone send me (offline) a photo (jpg or other file)
      > of J.W. Crowfoot.
      > Thanks Norma

      If you've not already received a photo offline, consider writing to the
      friendly folk at the PEF. Their E-mail addresses appear on this page:

      http://www.pef.org.uk/Pages/Address.htm

      This kind of request is right up their alley, although I noticed that
      they don't have one on their Crowfoot page. Maybe your inquiry will
      prompt them to add one.

      George Michael Grena, II
      Redondo Beach, CA