J. W. Crowfoot

  • franklin_norma
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      Can anyone send me (offline) a photo (jpg or other file) of J.W.
      Crowfoot. Unlike most famous archaeologists there is no picture of him
      on the web. It doesnt have to be of great quality -- just good enough
      for power point.
      Thanks Norma
      (norma_f@...)
    • funhistory
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        > Can anyone send me (offline) a photo (jpg or other file)
        > of J.W. Crowfoot.
        > Thanks Norma

        If you've not already received a photo offline, consider writing to the
        friendly folk at the PEF. Their E-mail addresses appear on this page:

        http://www.pef.org.uk/Pages/Address.htm

        This kind of request is right up their alley, although I noticed that
        they don't have one on their Crowfoot page. Maybe your inquiry will
        prompt them to add one.

        George Michael Grena, II
        Redondo Beach, CA