Re: [ANE-2] DSS Isaiah Scroll Online

  • Robert M Whiting
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Yitzhak Sapir wrote:

      > On 11/3/06, George Athas wrote:
      >
      > > Now that's a great tool! If only all the scrolls were available like this.
      >
      > You wanted another one? Here's the Temple Scroll:
      >
      > http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/temple_scrolling/index.html
      >
      > And here is the main website:
      >
      > http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/
      >
      > Yitzhak Sapir

      Yitzhak, the first URL works fine, and the second takes you to the home
      page, but the links on the home page are broken and lead to an error page.
      In order to get them to work, you have to manually insert "shrine_center/"
      after "www.imj.org.il/" in the address bar. Further, the page shows a
      for www.imj.org.il...".

      I think it needs to be fixed.

      Incidentally, it is a marvellous tool, but don't try it with a dial-up
      connection.

      Bob Whiting
      whiting@....
    • JPvdGiessen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
        For those interested, I've created on my blog an overview of online
        scrolls and ancient books, with a good resolution (ie. the possibility
        to read the text):
        http://bijbelaantekeningen.blogspot.com/2006/11/online-boekrollen.html

        If any of you have additions, please send them and I will place them
        on my blog.

        Jan Pieter van de Giessen
        Blog: http://bijbelaantekeningen.blogspot.com