Re: [ANE-2] DSS Isaiah Scroll Online

  • Yitzhak Sapir
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      On 11/3/06, George Athas wrote:

      > Now that's a great tool! If only all the scrolls were available like this.

      You wanted another one? Here's the Temple Scroll:

      http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/temple_scrolling/index.html

      And here is the main website:

      http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/

      Yitzhak Sapir
    • Robert M Whiting
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
        On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Yitzhak Sapir wrote:

        > On 11/3/06, George Athas wrote:
        >
        > > Now that's a great tool! If only all the scrolls were available like this.
        >
        > You wanted another one? Here's the Temple Scroll:
        >
        > http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/temple_scrolling/index.html
        >
        > And here is the main website:
        >
        > http://www.imj.org.il/shrine_center/
        >
        > Yitzhak Sapir

        Yitzhak, the first URL works fine, and the second takes you to the home
        page, but the links on the home page are broken and lead to an error page.
        In order to get them to work, you have to manually insert "shrine_center/"
        after "www.imj.org.il/" in the address bar. Further, the page shows a
        for www.imj.org.il...".

        I think it needs to be fixed.

        Incidentally, it is a marvellous tool, but don't try it with a dial-up
        connection.

        Bob Whiting
        whiting@....
      • JPvdGiessen
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
          For those interested, I've created on my blog an overview of online
          scrolls and ancient books, with a good resolution (ie. the possibility
          to read the text):
          http://bijbelaantekeningen.blogspot.com/2006/11/online-boekrollen.html

          If any of you have additions, please send them and I will place them
          on my blog.

          Jan Pieter van de Giessen
          Blog: http://bijbelaantekeningen.blogspot.com