Re: [ANE-2] Ugaritic library

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      I found this title useful as I did not have time to learn the Ugarit language and it compared the Ugaritic writings to the Hebrew writings with recent English translations of tablets found at Ugarit with some of their religious ritual described in their own words.

      A Rift in the Clouds
      Ugaritic and Hebrew Descriptions of the Divine
      Ugaritisch-Biblische Literatur - UBL Ugaritisch-Biblische Literatur - UBL 8
      by Marjo C. A. Korpel
      Ugarit-Verlag Ugarit-Verlag, 1990
      xii + 721 pages, English
      Cloth

      Not currently available at Eisenbrauns:

      https://www.eisenbrauns.com/ECOM/_1XP1872FB.HTM

      David Q. Hall
      dqhall@...

      Jim West <jwest@...> wrote:
      Listers may well find this to be of interest.

      http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/2954

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD