Ugaritic library

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Listers may well find this to be of interest.

      http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/2954

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD

    • David Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        I found this title useful as I did not have time to learn the Ugarit language and it compared the Ugaritic writings to the Hebrew writings with recent English translations of tablets found at Ugarit with some of their religious ritual described in their own words.

        A Rift in the Clouds
        Ugaritic and Hebrew Descriptions of the Divine
        Ugaritisch-Biblische Literatur - UBL Ugaritisch-Biblische Literatur - UBL 8
        by Marjo C. A. Korpel
        Ugarit-Verlag Ugarit-Verlag, 1990
        xii + 721 pages, English
        Cloth